Medical Services Eligibility
Who Qualifies to See a Volunteer Doctor?
- Working people and their families who can meet financial eligibility guidelines.
- Must provide proof of no health insurance.
- Must be looking for employment. Will receive a 5-month automatic eligibility.
Who Does Not Qualify?
- People who receive Medicaid
- People who receive Medicare
- People who receive disability
- People who are involved in a lawsuit involving a medical issue
- People who do not work
Dental Services Eligibility
Who Qualifies to See a Volunteer Dentist?
- A patient of either the medical clinic or the community pharmacy
- Veterans who meet financial eligibility guidelines and do not have routine dental coverage.
Pharmacy Services Eligibility
Who Qualifies for the Community Pharmacy?
- Unemployed persons
- Homeless persons referred by a social service agency
- Residents of a drug and alcohol treatment facility
- Special needs children
- Persons experiencing an emergency situation
- Persons who are in the “donut hole” of the Part D Prescription Drug Program of Medicare
- Persons receiving disability
- Persons who receive Medicare A & B but have no prescription drug coverage